Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So I Might Get a Bit Stressed at Work


So the "Lab with Leo Laporte" recently launched and so far most people are happy with the product. Since we shot in HD we have had some issues when it comes to down converting to standard definition and therefore the first 15 episodes are being broadcast quite dark. GRRR. Ah well, it is a problem that we fixed for episodes 16-30. We were in production last week (shooting episodes 16-30) and my good buddy Rob did the drawing you see above. I found it quite funny so I thought I would share it.
Kate and I are good. Kinda tired from last week but all in all things are coming along. We recently booked flights to England (for Christmas) so at least we once again have another trip on the horizon. I have also recently jumped on the Canucks bandwagon. I haven't watched competitive hockey since about January (that's when the B's decided to mail in the season) so watching the Canucks has been a fun, local experience.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha....the illustration is your new Angrydome? I've seen a couple episodes of the Lab...looks awesome man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home