Monday, December 04, 2006

A Quasi Update


Ok so much has happened since my last post of Nov. 20th. Firstly, Call For Help and Torrent have been outsourced to a production company in BC called Greedy Productions. This will leave the G4TechTV production team no longer employed as of January 31st, 2007. It took us all by surprise and I am not entirely sure where to go from here. Kate has been great and more then supportive, and I know that with her help, I will land on my feet. For the last 2.5 years, I could not have worked harder than I did and I am willing to give that dedication to my next employer. I started a show from the ground up and 8 months later someone else liked it enough to want to take over production. I must have done something right and whether it be in Ontario, BC or England, I know what I have to offer to an employer and they would be lucky to have me. I will have more to report in the next few weeks about where I will be employed. In the meantime, I will still produce/host Torrent and I will still help produce Call For Help at least until January 31st.

3 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Kate From England said...

All I can say is that I am so, so proud of you. Everything you say here is right...you will always achieve your dreams and I never cease to be amazed by your dedication, hard work and ambition.

You'll land on your feet sunshine...just hang in there until then.

K xx

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chin up baby..

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Dude! be positive, more time for the PlayStation!!! Lets try Gears of War next time, sounds awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home