Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Back from Cali, Looking Forward to England


Well (once again) it has been a while since an update. But nonetheless, here goes: Kate and I went to the podcast expo in Ontario, CA and shot an episode of Torrent that I think we are both really proud of. Not only were we able to nail a bunch of key interviews and manage to not miss any of our flights, we also found out we work very well together professionally. No seriously, I didn't expect us to argue or anything but you really never know if you will click professionally with your significant other until you do it. I am very proud of her and she was a HUUUUUUUUGE help, I wish I could work with her on every shoot. Only a few more weeks and we will be able to hop on a plane again and head to the motherland.
Got back from a shoot today (episode 25 of Torrent which will air this Saturday) and it went really well. My good buddy Matt Parkinson came out and did the field producing and once again he was a big help (despite not giving me kisses when I wanted them like Kate did). We shot it at the Toronto Aerospace Museum and pictures are available here.
The Bruins are currently 1-1 and they looked pretty good in their second game of the season, uh we won't talk about their season opener...that was just painful! They play Atlanta tomorrow, let's hope their A-squad shows up!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boston SUCKS !!!!
:):)
Love you (But not the way kate does)

Hot Stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home