Thursday, September 07, 2006

Jesus, It's September...and I am Trying Not to Be Grumpy!


Ok so just to confirm, did it take 4 or 5 days for July and August to pass us by? What a crazy fast summer! Ah well, with summer out of the way that means that our trip to England/Ireland is that much closer. Only 2 months till I will be sipping on Guinness in an Irish pub.
Sooooo the update...I shot an episode of Torrent (with me on camera) this last Saturday at the GameExpo in Toronto. I was Amber's co-host and I think I did a pretty good job. You never really can tell until you get feedback from people. So if subscribe to G4TechTV check out Torrent episode 20 at 20:00 this Saturday (Sept. 9) and email me some feedback.
So Kate is going mad with TIFF, I am trying to work out what to do with the recent departure of Amber MacArthur from G4TechTV (congrats again Amac!) and hockey doesn't start until October 4th. It truly is a 'Wake Me Up When September Ends" moment!
Recently, a bunch of work friends got together to have some drinks...now generally Kate and I have a rule about hanging out with people you work with (I mean nothing against them, they are all great people, but I spend 40 hours a week with them!) but nonetheless some fun pictures are available here. Now that I think of it, I probably wouldn't have met Kate (well at least so quickly) had we not been at a work gathering...so they can't be all that bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home