Thursday, July 13, 2006

Come On Weekend



Sitting in my office, kinda tired...waiting for the weekend. Just finished editing episodes 13 and 14 of Torrent that we shot on Monday and Tuesday of this week. Now as we look forward to episode 15 (which we shoot on Tues. July 18th) I realize this crazy sked may not stop!
Kate and I plan to do absolutely crap all this weekend. Hang out and sweat in the sun and perhaps play some sony (well I am assuming that will be just me).
And if things couldn't get worse in the ex-Bruins player world...Sergei Samsonov signed with the Montreal Canadians. I mean shit, I could at least cheer for him when he was with the Oil. Now he is in the same division, playing for the enemy...I don't think things could be worse. Ah well, I wish him luck and Habs Fan...enjoy your Sami, I have a feeling he will thrive in Montreal.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

Me thinks he'll play on the second line and rack the points big time. Oh yeah!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home