Friday, May 19, 2006

ahhhhh the long weekend.


Thank god the long weekend is here. It has been (once again) quite a while since I last posted, no so much because I don't enjoy posting it is just that there is little time anymore. Things at home are great, Kate and I are both gonna lay on the couch tonight, relax and watch some of The Office (speaking of The Office, Kate bought me a wicked David Brent T-shirt which I love and is what my picture is a homage to). It has been a while and I think we have both earned it. Once again my lovely Kate, I am sure Tuesday morning will come waaaaay to quickly, but I am really looking forward to all the funny moments we have together this weekend.
I got to shoot another 2 episodes of Lab Rats this week. I had not helped Sean and Andy for a few months because unfortunately it had got to a point where I didn't enjoy doing it anymore and I had decided to step away for a bit. I am glad I went on Wednesday and completed shows 27 & 28 as well I had a good chat with the guys. I am gonna help out from now on every so often when I get time in a directing role. Guys like Andy and Sean don't so much need a producer (because they know the content like the back of their hands) but someone to direct, light, set audio levels. Geo and Maurice (two guys who have always shown more energy/interest than I could) are both very capable and will help Lab Rats continue to produce great content...at least they better, I need some content for Torrent!
Hope you all have a great long weekend...be safe and don't forget to relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home