Thursday, April 27, 2006

Rocking Out in the Control Room


Hey all. Just shooting Call For Help and I wanted to see if I could post while I work. So far, so good. Sean Carruthers (our Tech Researcher on CFH and Podcast Content Manager on Torrent) has taken some great pictures of both Torrent and CFH on his flickr account. Check em out if you like.

Red Sox are still in first, I am in second in the baseball pool and Kate and I are looking forward to our relaxing weekend. We have nothing planned, no one to hang out with and no work to do. I think there may be some hot tubbing, beer drinking, movie watching and, if the mood strikes me, some home made lasagna cooking.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Kate From England said...

Yep - I am there...roll on 5:30pm tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home