Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Been a While...

Well once again, I realize it has been a while since my last post. But here goes nothing:
Got back from Boston and it was absolutely wicked. Although the Bruins only scored one goal in two games, it was great to get away with Kate and just chill. Pictures are now available on my flickr account. (I finally had to splurge for a Pro account!).

Austin was good too. Load of shooting and work and travelling around, but I got back on my birthday to a lovely surprise. Kate had decorated the apartment, cooked me dinner, had a fridge full of beer and wine, and bought me the PS2 game 24. Now I was addicted to the show 24, but man the game is 10 times worse. At least with the show all you have to do is watch, with the game you need to be active. And not that I am competitve (well ok maybe a bit) but when some bastard terrorist kills Jack Bauer in the game...man, I want revenge! Thanks for everything Kate, although I traveled far and was tired on my birthday, you still managed to make it a very special day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home