Friday, March 03, 2006

Bruins/Raycroft Win...no Really!


Well it only took about 3 months, but Andrew Raycroft finally got his 8th win of the season last night. Although he was only tested 22 times, Raycroft only let two pucks past him to seal the 3-2 victory over the Atlanta Thrashers. Marco Sturm scored two goals and the seasoned pro Tom Fitzgerald picked up his third goal of the year. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the B's win, but I am telling you, it is getting more and more tough to watch these 1 goal games. I swear, if my job doesn't give me a heart attack, watching Boston in all these close games certainly will!
Kate From England and I are (still) counting down the days till we travel to Beantown; 3.5 more work days. Things are really stressful right now but I assure her (and myself), come next Thursday it will all be worth it. I can't wait for our mini-vacation Babe! It's gonna be great!

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

we're still up 4 on you.
word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home