Thursday, February 16, 2006

Where Everybody Know Your Name.

So it is official, Kate From England and I are going to Boston to watch the Bruins. March 9th-12th will be my pre-birthday (March 16th) trip and I am so stoked about it. On Thursday (March 9th) the B's will take on the dreaded Habs and on the Saturday (March 11th) the pesky New York Islanders are in town. It's funny that the two teams that the B's play during our time in Boston happen to be the two teams the B's have had the most trouble with this year. So it could either be wonderful and the Bruins win both games or tragic in that the Bruins officially get knocked out of the playoffs. Either way, it will be great to go to Boston for the first time and witness either outcome. It will be Kate's first NHL game too, so I mean hey, it's only fair the B's beat at least the Habs. But of course it isn't all about the Bruins, we may have to stop in to a few pubs for a drink or two.

4 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

yes. make sure to drop a few at the local Cheers. B town is great... grab a bite at the market square too!
p.s. dreaded Habs? hehe - the Habbies will send you a nice early b'day prez and i'm not tellin' what that may be.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Kate From England said...

I can't think of a nicer way to spend your 27th...it's gonna be amazing.

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope both of you have a great time!

Congrats in advance on your b'day.

Matt, I hope to catch up with you when you get back. I hope to get to Toronto by late March. After my recouperation from my operation.

Have a drink on me at Cheers!

Cheers
Craig (Lab Rats #1 Fan)

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Harris said...

Thanks Craiger...get well soon buddy. Hope to see you on the set of Lab Rats soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home