Friday, January 20, 2006

Bruins Have 5 Goalies and Beat the Flyers


Well I have no idea what is going on in Beantown...The B's have Tim Thomas starting (and winning) games, Jordan Sigalet backing him up, Hannu Toivenon on the IR, Andrew "I like fighting pucks" Raycroft day-to-day and now they have claimed Craig Anderson off waivers from the Chicago Blackhawks. So I figure I will reserve comment until THEY know what they are doing because as of now, I am not so sure they do. Habs Fan let me know of some rumours of trading Raycroft, which wouldn't really surprise me. Thomas has played amazing and Toivonen will be Boston's starter as soon as he gets back. Where does Raycroft fit in? Realistically Sigalet will be sent down to Providence; after all, they need a starting goalie too. Who knows what the plans for Anderson are? Providing the Bruins keep playing well, I don't really care. The B's went into Philly last night and embarrassed the Flyers 5-2. Travis Green had two goals and Thomas (as per usual) held them in all 60 minutes. Let's hope his luck keeps up tomorrow against the Rangers.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

forget the added players. raycroft for theo straight up. it should knock some sense into our teams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home