Monday, January 09, 2006

Greetings and Salutations

Well here I am, back in one piece from the UK. Unfortunately I have been a very lazy blogger, but alas, I was in England vacationing so blogging took a huge back seat. There will be many photos to come on my flickr account once I get around to uploading them. I had an amazing time chilling in good ole' Landbeach with Kate From England and her family. Mike, Di, John and Diesel (well maybe not Diesel) couldn't have been more welcoming and generous. The home cooking was great, I saw my first football game and in the words of David Brent "el vino did flow". Once again, we couldn't manage to get on the London Eye due to annual maintenance; I swear Kate and I are just not meant to take a ride, so we went to London and pouted in front of it! (Like I said...photos to come) And finally, although I lost contact with my B's, they seemed to hold their own and have won 5 of their last 8 games. The fun really starts tomorrow when Joe Thornton and his Sharks (wow, that still doesn't sound right) come to Boston to take on the Bruins. Of course this will be Joe's first visit back since the shocking trade just over a month ago, so I hope the B's win but Thornton gets a great reception.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger BloggerBride said...

Joe and I have crap loads of photos taken from the top of the Eye if you want to see them... he he he.

It's like a moving CN tower.

When's hockey and wings?? (Wings more importantly than hockey, of course!)

~Lucy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home