Tuesday, November 29, 2005

First Xmas Party of the Year Means Watching The B's in a Bar


Well Boston heads into Jersey tonight with a solid 8-12-5 record. The game will start at 7:30 and will be on TSN so hopefully I won't miss too much of the game at my first Christmas party of the year. Man I love Christmas. The party does take place in a bar...most bars have TV...I say it is a 50-50 chance I will see the game. Which, oddly enough, are probably better odds than the odds the Bruins are getting in Vegas tonight against the Devils. The last time to the two teams met (Oct.29 in Boston) the Bruins blew (yet another) two goal lead late in the 3rd and ended up losing in a shoot out 5-4. I hope Joe and the Boys come out to play, after all this game won't be on the NHL package so it only makes sense they will win.
The Lab Rats and I will be shooting again next week, tonight I will enjoy an evening of drinks without cameras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home