Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bruins Win in Minnesota, I'm Getting Ready to Travel Again!

MARCO CELEBRATES AFTER SCORING THE WINNER IN MINNESOTA
So it has been almost 10 days since my last post. So the update, Bruins beat Minnesota lost to Phoenix and are still 4 games under .500. But the good thing is that my vacation is finally here! 3 weeks off to do nothing but chill out and not stress about work. As well I have the honour of traveling overseas to spend Christmas in England with Kate's family. I am very excited and I am supremely looking forward to just relaxing with the in-laws. First thing is first though, we have to travel to Barrie and do my family Christmas. Today we venture to the B-dot and Kate From England will get to see her first live hockey game. It's not the B's, but baby steps...we'll get there soon! The Barrie Colts will be playing the Ottawa 67's...should be a lot of fun with my brother Casey and my dad. As well the Bruins are traveling to Calgary tonight to take on the Flames (Casey's fav team) so I am sure there will be some fun sibling rivalry as we watch the game in a random B-Dot sports bar. I hope to post one more time before we leave for England...can't wait to travel again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home