Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bruins Win Big in Ottawa


Wow, what can you say about Tim Thomas?! 44 saves for his first career shutout in a 5-0 win over the Ottawa Senators. Bergeron, Samsonov, Boynton, Sturm and Boyes provided all the offense neccessary and it made my and Kate from England's blah day turn into a great evening. Nothing could've been better than sitting on our sofa drinking chocolate milk (after all, it was a school night) watching the Sens get beat then kicking back on watching a little 24 (up to season 4 now!). Tonight I shoot Lab Rats with Andy Walker and Sean Carruthers, which my make my long stressful day even longer...I can't wait till 9:00 when I walk in the door, get a hug from My Kate, and put in an episode of 24. Roll on 9:00!

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Kate From England said...

7:30pm now...nearly there H! And what about if I offered you a glass of white wine as opposed to chocolate milk...afterall it is, er, er, Tuesday!!

Love you my hard-working babe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home