Monday, February 06, 2006

Weekend Wrap

Well it was a fun and exhausting weekend. Darryl and Kristine (good friend from the B-Dot) came down and spent the weekend with Kate from England and me. This meant tons of drinking and game playing fun. Some of us drank more than others but overall it was a great bash and we rolled into bed at about 4:30 Sunday morning. Man am I getting old or what? sitting at my desk Monday afternoon, I can still feel the FX of lack of sleep. Jack Bauer (and Mr. Almeida of course) entertained us for most of Sunday with the exception of the 3 hours when I watched the Bruins lose to Carolina in a shootout. What a piss off, sure it was great to get a point of the league leading 'Canes but so close to 2 points and to come up short really sucks. The B's Eastern Conference rivals, the Montreal Canadians, managed to dominate the Flyers, pick up two points and once again move in front Boston. Damn you Habs Fan! Just when I thought my bet with you was a lock, Les Habitants find a new Lord and Saviour in the form of Cristobal Huet. Man has he ever looked good.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

Huet and Thomas both look good right now. Should be a great run for both teams.
GO HABS GO!!!! (can't wait to make use of the $20 coming my way...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home