Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bruins on a Break and Happy Saw2tine's Day


Well it has been a while but here is what is up. The B's went into the Olympic break on a low note as the lost to the Tampa Bay Lightning 6-5. Tim Thomas (sadly) was not himself and Mr. Raycroft had to play the last 6 minutes of the game (yeah scary I know). But all is well in Bruinstown, they are still playing well and are just barely out of the playoff picture. I am not sure if they will make the playoffs but it should be entertaining either way. Being it is Kate's first year as a hockey fan I will settle for simply entertaining Bruins hockey; gotta hook her early for life! On the subject of things scary (and in Raycroft's defense he did play well in the 3rd period) today (Feb. 14th) is the 1st Saw2tine's Day in Kate and my relationship. Since the movie is out on DVD today, her and I are going to have a Saw marathon. What else would we do on this lovely February 14th? And if are thinking flowers and chocolate...you can bite me...I do not need a man made commercial holiday to let my girl know I love her. Anyone (in my opinion) who buys into the 1-day/year romantic bullplop is totally under minding the other 364 potential days to express his/her feeling and thus...under minding his/her relationship. If anything, perhaps start an argument with your significant other...this way you really let the commercial world know that love and romance is the last thing on your mind. Obviously this point is a joke but think about it...it could be a simple as bickering about whether it is cold enough to wear gloves in the morning or whether or not to go back for those gloves once they are forgotten!
Anyway...I am thoroughly looking forward to my night of Sawing, having a few drinks, dinner and cuddles on the couch. Love you ootles Kate From England.

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Kate From England said...

I like your example here - I mean, surely couples don't really bicker about gloves and weather and stuff that is pointless when thought about 8 hours later...that's just crazy!

Love you too baby...more than you'll ever know.

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home