Monday, February 27, 2006

Eight Days 'Till the Weekend of B's

Not that I am counting the days but we are getting ever so close to our trip to Boston. Unfortunately for me there are about a billion things that need to get done before that plane leaves; I suppose it will just be a matter of putting my head down and getting through it all. Editing the first episode of a new show will be on tomorrow's agenda and the rest of the week I will be playing catch-up with the Call For Help post production crap that goes on.
On a good note, on the weekend Kate and I added another "B" to our trip: Blue Man Group. That's right, her and I will be watching the loveable smurf-like characters on Friday March 10th in Boston. We have already seen the Toronto show so we figured why not see the Boston chapter of B.M.G.? So those keeping score at home...the B's weekend is shaping up as following:

Boston
Bruins
Black and Gold
Blue Man
Booze
Birthday
Bars
Boyes
Boynton
Beer
Best Girlfriend in the World.

Why do you ask is she the Best Girlfriend in the world? Well other then the obvious stuff she does, she also has provided me with more crack. Being we are now all caught up with 24 (and are now at the mercy of FOX 29 to get another fix) Kate decided to get me hooked on a new (drug) show. As an early B-Day present I got the first season of Lost on DVD and 7 episodes later...I am hooked. I am not saying that Dr. Jack Shephard is in anyway a substitute for Special Agent Jack Bauer but let's just say he and his band of marooned characters will keep me satisfied until my next hit of 24... Lost is my own personal methadone. Thanks again Kate!

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Kate From England said...

Blonde or brunette H...choice is yours!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Harris said...

You know I gotsta go brunette...they are far more fun, especially the ones with long legs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home