Monday, February 20, 2006

Weekend Wrap

I hate to say it, but I think I am becoming a fan of the Mac. Sean Carruthers was nice enough to lend me his Mac Mini for the weekend and man is it slick. I am not saying I am a Mac wizard or anything like that, but let's just say I could really get used to using the quiet little bastard. My computer is so frickin' loud when I fire it up, with the Mac Mini I seriously had to check if it was ever on. Some might say I am not using the Mac Mini to its full potential. Instead of using it for minor video and photo editing...I have used it to get me caught up in Season 5 of 24. But in my defense, I had to offer some entertainment to Kate From England after the two very depressing Team Canada losses. It really is tough to sell someone on the excitement of Canadian Olympic hockey when the team gets shutout two games in a row. Ah well, I swear Kate next Sunday morning when you and I (well realistically, when I) am watching Canada beat Sweden in the gold medal game (at 8:00 a.m.) there will be some excitement. BTW...is 8:00 a.m. too early for drinks on a Sunday? I suppose it is 1:00 p.m. in England at that time so let the drinks flow! Final score...4-1 Canada.

5 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

it's never too early for booze.

as for the mac... c'mon over to where the good guys roll.

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooooooo! Don't turn to the dark side of the force! There is no turning back!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Harris said...

No need to worry...not there yet!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Kate From England said...

$20 by Sunday please!

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home