Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Off to Boston, then Austin

Well the day has finally come! I am officially 30 minutes away from going home and packing for Boston. I am so very excited and I am quite surprised the moment has come. Over the last few weeks I have been busy with Call For Help, the new show and late night EFP/Editing segments...all the while Kate From England has kept me sane. The next 4 days are ours baby...I predict 1 regulation win and 1 come-from-behind overtime win. Bruins, Cheers, Beers, Blue Man...we will do it all!

After Boston, I am traveling to Austin, TX for the South By Southwest Festival (March 13th-16th). Unfortunately, this will not be for pleasure but for business. This is not to say that I am not looking forward to it, because it is a good opportunity, but it will be tough leaving my Kate for 4 days in a row. I know it sounds unbelievable, but I haven't been away from her for more than 1 day since July (no shit). It just always seems fitting that at night I have her next to me and in the morning she is the first one I see. Luckily for me, I will be coming home on my birthday (March 16th) in the early afternoon which automatically means she MUST cater to me. j/k.

Looking forward to our Boston/Birthday extravaganza babe!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

kuya and the mighty habs apologize for a not-so-great start to your beantown weekend. now forget the 3-0 shutout loss to us and just drink already. go... drink guys, drink drink drink!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home