Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Update Time


Hey all, me again...yeah I know, I have been quite lazy with the blogging or perhaps busy with the real life. Things are good; Kate and I have been together for 1 year this Sunday (April 16th). And I can honestly say I have never been happier in my life. Many things have changed in the last year: roommates (not so much roommates anymore, kinda more lifemate), jobs, residence status, jobs, friends, passport stamps, but the overall thing that has changed is my happiness. On another positive note, (no the Bruins did not win last night, in fact they lost their 10th straight on the road) Kate has decided to take a writing course at Ryerson. I am glad because she is the type of person who needs to have her brain challenged or else she goes crazy. In order to get into the course she needed to have an interview with a Ryerson Prof. to make sure she was up to Ryerson standards (apparently it wasn't enough she was living with an Alum!) and after the interview I believe the comments on her little approval card said "Ideal Candidate". Now I don't know about you, but I have never been an "ideal" anything...nice work Babe I am very proud.
Torrent premiered last week, and from the emails I have received, people seem to like the show. We are going out tomorrow and shooting episode 4; it should be a lot of fun.
On the sports front, the Bruins still suck but the Red Sox are in first place in the American League East with a record of 6-1. The play the Jays tonight but David Wells is getting the start on the mound for the Sox so I am not anticipating a 7-1 start to the year.

4 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Kate From England said...

One whole year huh?! Crazy how the days have flown by and at the same time - it's insane just how much we've achieved. One amazing year babe...one truly amazing time.

(And the writing course...I thank you so much for 'guiding' me to the interview. One thing that I need to state for the record though: writing "more cookies" on the feedback form probably won't help me win my fees back!)

Huge hugs babe. I'm really looking forward to this weekend.

K xx

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Kate From England said...

Oh, and that picture...too cute!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

Nice pic, but why the Leaf colours? lol, kidding...
Congrats on you and K...
and David Wells? yikes!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

Car 1, Habs 6!
Go Habs Go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home