Monday, April 24, 2006

Weekend Wrap


Well, it was quite a fun, busy weekend. My dad, Casey and Collart all came down on Saturday and we went to a Jays game. I would like to say we went to a Red Sox game, but they played so horribly, it definitely was a Jays game. In fact, I am starting to question what is worse, my sports fantasy pool record or my live sporting event record. Although I do quite poorly in almost every pool I participate in, I think I have only seen the Red Sox/Bruins win live about a combined 4 times in my life (and that is after about 22 games...no shit). This is not to say that the Red Sox/Bruins always lose to Toronto, I just seem to happen to pick the games in which they do lose to attend. Ah well, it was fun just to hang with them all on the weekend.
Torrent is coming along well, although the shooting/editing schedule kinda wears on me. Luckily I have managed to change our editing time from 5:00pm to 2:00am to 8:00 am- 5:00 pm. So hopefully the new sked will make things seem less chaotic. This week is a Call For Help week so I am looking forward to the change of pace. It is funny, I recall when I used to dread these weeks because my ass would never touch the ground, now I look forward to them as a vacation from Torrenting.
A good friend and co-worker, Mohit had his baby on the weekend...well I suppose Mohit's wife Katie did most of the work. Nonetheless, I was glad to speak with him today and hear that his new baby girl Maya Kate Rajhans and Katie are both healthy (the new baby is 1/2 Barrian...that's right, Katie is from Barrie...represent) Congrats again dude!

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - you sound interesting and so does you rlife. i am from barrie as well and i dont call myself barrian. the redsox suck though - just to let you know. and i like the baby name as well.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Harris said...

2 out of 3 ain't bad, you like the baby's name, you are from Barrie but don't like the 1st place Red Sox....ah well can't win them all.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Kate From England said...

H - look at you getting yourself a fan-base!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home