Monday, May 08, 2006

Ikea and Boston Legal: A Winning Weekend Combination

There truly isn't a bigger stress hole than Ikea. I swear to god, that I cannot stay more than 15 minutes in that place without feeling like going postal. The people are crap, the kids are crap, the food is crap but alas the furniture is very well priced and only slightly crap. Kate and I took an adventure this Saturday to the crap, stress hole that is Ikea and decided to build her an office so she can do her school work. Despite the crappy commute, the crappy people and the crappy waiting for delivery, our appartment looks pretty sweet...if not a little cataloguish. I am proud to say we have our own little "The Office" (UK editing of course).

And a big special thanks to Mohit for lending Kate and I Boston Legal Season 1 on the weekend. I love having fresh crack; Kate and I watch 11 episodes in two days and I can't wait for more.
Thanks for the fun weekend babe!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

Hold up... you tellin' me the Swedish meatballs are crap???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home