Friday, May 05, 2006

A Little disappointed...


So last night at about 8:00 p.m. I came to the realization that with only 4 hours left, I still hadn't uttered my annual statement of "May the 4th be with you" all day long. DAMMMMITTT! I suppose that is the cost of being quite busy. So on behalf of yesterday, I would like to wish you all a marry "May The 4th be with you" albeit one day late.

Torrent episode 6 is shot and edited and ready to rock. My lovely Kate started her course on Wednesday (woo hoo Ryerson represent) and I am very proud. I figure tonight will be a night of relaxation and celebration of a busy week done. Between Kate's new World Cup project/school course and my lovely G4TechTV responsibilities neither of our asses have touched the ground in a while. Here's to a weekend of chillaxing!

PS I am not quite sure who Stephen is...good ole Google Images!

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Kate From England said...

Stephen is "Midnight"...the icing is big enough for him to read!! :o)

Here's to the weekend H - this week's been retarded, but a lot has been accomplished...however, I think we deserve a break!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger BloggerBride said...

I seriously thought only my family wished each other "May the 4th be with you". It's somewhat comforting to know we aren't the only nutjobs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home