Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekend Wrap with a Couple of Haircuts

Hey all,
What a fun weekend! Friday night consisted of chilling on the couch and having a few bevvies with Kate. After a long week of Call For Helping I thoroughly enjoyed spending some time with my girl. My brother Casey came down on Saturday as we decided to celebrate his birthday one week early (cause I am in San Fran. on his real birthday; June 10). We had a lot of fun, watched Clockwork Orange, and went to the Brunswick House. Let me tell you...how old did we feel? God, we really have gotten to the age where we can no longer go to college bars. Kate got her haircut on Saturday and I think it looks great. And no, this isn't one of those yeah I have to say it looks great things, I truly think it looks wonderful; short hair really suits her. If you don't believe me have a look for yourself. Speaking of short hair, Mike Lynett (my good friend from Ryerson and now my co-worker on Torrent) decided (after a few drinks) that he no longer wanted to have long hair. And me, always the supportive friend, offered to shave his head for him. Here is a before and after shot:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home