Friday, October 27, 2006

Hello Kate...I Want to Play a Game...(uh and a Bruins Rant)


So it has been a while since a Bruins rant so here goes: Why in the hell do I bother watching the games anymore??? The team changes but the results are always the same. Last year you may recall during the B's season opener they played a solid 59:49 seconds of hockey, only to give up a late goal to the Habs and lose 2-1. Well last night, they made it 59:58 minutes before surrendering the GWG to Montreal and lost 3-2. Now I know the Bruins aren't going to only have 2 wins by the end of the season, but at this pace they MIGHT have 10 if they are lucky. And last night's loss wouldn't be so painful had I not actually referenced the fact there was 10 seconds to go and the Bruins hadn't been scored on...man that hurts. Ah well, with our England trip coming up (Nov. 1-14th) I have one more game to watch (Ottawa on Saturday) then I have an excuse not to watch them.
Torrent is going well, only 1 more show before the trip and all the pre-production has been done. It is just a matter of getting in the field, shooting it, editing it and then I am gone...woo hoo.
And the most important announcement of the day: SAW 3 opens today! So Kate and I will be first in line at the 7 o'clock show... nothing says romance on a Friday night like a little blood, guts, and gore! I have been waiting for this for a year...Saw 3, don't disappoint!

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thx for the Habs cap!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home