Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Meet the Parents Part 2



Kate and I got to visit with my family recently in Orillia. I had not seen my sister Jocelyn, my step-mom Janine or my Grandma for quite some time so we improtu hopped on a bus this past weekend and well, kinda invited ourselves to dinner! It was a wicked time and I was really glad to catch up with everyone. So we had to take the 8:15 bus home from Barrie and when we got on the platform, it was HEAVING. Waaaaay too many people and we had been informed that highway 400 was closed due to some idiot running onto the HW and getting splattered. GRRRRRRR, anyway we took a cab back to T.O and managed to relax at about 10:30. Ah well, despite the extra travel time, the $100 for the cab and the more than annoying people on the bus to Orillia, I can honestly say it was a cheap price to pay to seeing the smile on my dad's face when we surprised him at the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home