Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I Think I am Closer to My Answer

So I came up with a great plan. How about I take a camera and shoot the eye procedure and do a segment for "The Lab with Leo Laporte"? We can take a close look at the tech behind laser eye surgery and that way, we get some content for the show! So I pitched the idea to Kate's eye surgeon and they said "yes" so now all I have to do is get a camera (easy), bring myself to the clinic (easy) and get the balls to go through with it (hmmm not so easy). Anyway, I am going with Kate to her next appointment, go over the logistics of shooting my consultation and procedure then set a date for my consultation. This is not to say I am going to go through with it...it just means I am one step closer.
Last week we shot episodes 31-45 and they were the best we have done to date. Now it is time to focus on episodes 46-60 which will be shot June 12th-15th. Never a dull moment in The Lab.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

YO! believe it or not... I just picked up a BoSox ballcap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home