Monday, July 30, 2007

Back from a Great Camping Weekend


This past weekend Kate and I went on our first camping trip in BC. We rented a car, filled it with our brand new tent, an air mattress, some blankets, plenty of booze,/food etc and headed to the sunshine coast. Let me tell you, if you are ever in the mood to take a ferry ANYWHERE in BC, be sure to show up plenty early. Kate and I arrived 40 minutes before our desired ferry and still didn't get on! So we waited for the next one (an hour and change later) and began our journey into the wilderness. We ended up in Egmont at a place called "Strongwater Cabins & Campgrounds" and it was a really great place. Although I embarrassed myself in the fire making department (I still swear it was wet wood!), I still had a wonderful time. There are plenty of pictures on my flickr account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home