Wednesday, July 26, 2006

VCR Repair 101



Well as promised...here is some insight as to how I like to fix things. First, I actually try to fix them, secondly (when that doesn't work) I step away and go back to it later. I repeat step 1 after some time has passed and if this doesn't work, I move directly to step three...smashy-smashy. Kate and I bought a VCR a while back and at first it worked well. Then when it turned 4 months old, it decided it had done all the recording it was gonna do. Therefore, we got a PVR and Mr. VCR had a date with "Office Space" Matt.

4 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Kate From England said...

Oh - there's a warning here!! Question for you though - why did the portable phone get away so easily???!!

xx

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Harris said...

Ah...Dammit...that would have been great fun!

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what you get for skipping Dana Lee's 8:00 AM tech class. Slacker.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Harris said...

Lucy, I don't think ANYONE went to that class! HAHAHA...poor Dana, such a great teacher...such a bad time slot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home