Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Back from England...Ordered Myself a Present


Kate and I just got back from a well needed vacation in England. It was grrrrrrreat to sit in her parent's living room, chill out, have a few bevies and not have to worry about work for a bit. We did a bit of traveling while we were back...headed to Cromer (which apparently is a joke if you are from the UK) but I had a lovely time chilling at the East coast of England. Plenty of more pictures on my flickr site. Big thanks to Mike and Di for a lovely 10 days of great food, great times and great memories.
Soooo now that Kate and I are back at work and the vacation is over (booo), I thought I deserved a present. And since Shaw FINALLY is going to offer the NHL Centre Ice package (after 10 years of online protests...seriously, some stuff in BC is in the dark ages) I officially placed my order today. 40 out of town games a week, over 1000 games a season, but most importantly...EVERY single Bruins game. I am ever so excited. Now if only I could live in the Eastern time zone so games don't start at freaking 4:oo PM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home